Sunday, November 26, 2006

A Few Photos to Begin the Blog

I am new to the world of Photography so I would first like to put up a few photos. I am hoping to get my own gallery show at some point in the future. I took most of these in Greenville, SC on a recent trip I took there. They were taken with a Canon Powershot SD450 Digital Elph. It is a great little camera and I highly recommend it for anyone interested in amatuer photography. Please feel free to Comment!

Cloudburst


Tendrils


The Old Bridge


Before the Bloom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Pictures! I especially like "Tendrils." My one complaint about them is the slight lens flare on "Cloudburst." Question for you: have you checked to see if these images retain their clarity when they are enlarged? SOme people who are new to photography forget that step and end up with bad prints. Just a friendly word of warning!